- Get This Most Attractive Cream Embroidered Anarkali Salwar Suit.
- It Comes with soft silk inner and soft silk bottom with Lace net dupatta.
- The Unstitched Anarkali can be Stitch Upto 42 Inches.
- This Anarkali is the best choice to wear on Wedding or on Party Occassion.
- Please note: The Length may be vary upto 2 or 1 inches. Accessories Weared by the model are for presentation purposes only.(Slight variation will be Possible in Model image Vs Real Image).
|SHOP BY STYLE||Anarkali Suit|
|Discount||11 To 30%|
Please confine mind there could also be slight variations within the color of the item you receive as compared to the merchandise picture on the website. While the particular color depends on fabric dyes and therefore, the weather, the colours seen on the monitor will change consistent with the sunshine, camera and settings. Hence, the slight difference.
Embroidered work, Patch work and Thread work may have slightly deformity. It adds the unique attractiveness of this magnificent dresses.
Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion, erosion, rubbing or chaffing .
Missing yarn, slubs, and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomenon in woven products, this is often natural outcome and inherent characteristics of weaving procedure which makes it style peculiar.
Hand Printed articles have their minor imperfections, and that is what sets them apart, and makes them unique. The normal dyeing, and printing may end in slight color bleeding at the primary wash. Since these aren, 't machine printed there's a particular rawness within the designs that increase the sweetness of your ordered outfit.
Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
While our crafts persons and tailors create every attire with the utmost diligence, those with beads and sequins are always the foremost daunting. Beads and sequins have a bent to fall off the material, even with the simplest of handling. Losing a couple of beads or sequins doesn, 't affect the general look of the apparel, and can't be noticed even under scrutiny. So don, 't be concerned and shined away!